Monday 13 August 2012


Are you worried about formal? Need some helpful advice? Than you may or may not have come to the wrong blog. Some people have questioned my feel for fashion. I am writing this blog to disprove these rumours, which have destroyed my highly earned reputation. Many peeps are probably wondering what to wear, as am I. So come with me on this incredible journey through suits, accessories, cars and all the things that will change your life.    

Formal is a time in our life, where we dress to impress. So I have been thinking about different colour combinations and I’ve come up with some of these beauties:

Orange and burgundy

Pearl green and burgundy

Yellow and burgundy

Pearl green and yellow

I believe that people need to expand their imagination in terms of colours. We need to open our minds and embrace the unfamiliar. There was this guy who wasn't tolerant of what he saw as ugly or anything that wasn’t “perfect”. Will you be the next Hitler? People are so communist these days towards anything not in the normal. They encourage new ideas just so they can crush the idea and then the person. Where is our world headed?

Suits seem to be the in thing right now, so just check out these pictures:
These suits are, in my opinion, greatly underrated. Small things like choosing a tie is greatly simplified when you are wearing the black suit. Pretty much every colour goes with black so your tie finding nightmare is over with this stylish in season suit. The pink suit is for those who are looking for a little bit of a challenge but still want to keep it simple. It also comes with a face so if you are shy or ugly than I would recommend this suit to you. The pink suit comes in a the low price of $94.99 and the black suit is $128.99. Both of these are cheaper than so many other suits and are good quality.
This suit is for is nice but has nothing on the black or pink suits. It has a sale price of $119.99. I myself would not go in this particular suit but it does present another option in terms of colours and suits although it limits your tie selection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment